The Titusville Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) has created a Commercial Interior Renovation Incentive Grant Program to assist in the renovation of the interiors of older and historic commercial and mixed-use buildings in the downtown CRA district. The Commercial Interior Building Renovation Program offers financial assistance in the form of a reimbursable, matching (50%) grant to the property owner or business owner for eligible expenses associated with the renovation or rehabilitation of the interior elements of the commercial operating space (up to $50,000) and mixed use with non-residential and residential living units operating space (up to an additional $50,000).
Items eligible for funding under the program are limited to the following permanent improvements:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Requirements
- Florida Building Code Requirements including:
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system to meet code
- Interior electrical system including lighting to meet code
- Interior plumbing to meet code (including interior grease traps and exterior grease interceptors)
- Florida Fire Protection Code Requirements
For details about the grant program please see the policies, procedures, and application.
Program Guidelines & Application